Sunday, January 12, 2014

Atlanta Gift Show

I just returned from the Atlanta Gift Show. It was a whirlwind of appointments and showroom visits. I am amazed at the size and scope of the show. There are 4 buildings and 18 floors of an array of products. Building 2 was the main building I spent time in. There was so much incredible art on product and it was great to see so many artists that I know from facebook or personally in the showrooms. Here is a photo from one of the showrooms that have my images on cutting boards and coasters. I will do a separate post on the Two Can Art images. All in all it was a really great trip and I am very excited about things to come.

4 comments:

  1. Love this! So glad that you were able to go and to be a participant, in the biggest sense of this word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO! LOVE your work! I so have to go to Atlanta next Year :-) Thanks for posting about the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty it was so great to see you again, and I had a blast talking to you. What a SHOW, whew! I was overwhelmed, but what a good experience too. As I have been saying on Facebook, it made me want to step up my game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all! Sarah, It was great seeing you.

    ReplyDelete