Saturday, January 5, 2013

Illustrator Friday Topic is Edge

I did some research over the past few months on The Great Barrier Reef. When I think of the word edge it comes to mind. Due to environmental issues and global warming the reef is disappearing. It is on the edge as are all of the creatures that live there. Half of the Great Barrier Reef has died in the last 30 years. It is home to thousands of fish species and other creatures. The more I learn the more alarming the facts are. I think the reality of the situation is staring us all in the face. The big question is how do we as a human race make a difference?
This image is from the Two Can Art collection of images. The collection is a group of images that are a collaboration with my son, who is autistic. He paints all of the textures and I put them into images.

No comments:

Post a Comment