Saturday, April 9, 2011

Launch of Two Can Art





I am very happy to announce the launch of Two Can Art. This is a collaboration between myself and my son, Noah who is autistic. Noah has always loved to paint. He really enjoys the incredibly tactile experience that it gives him, and creates wonderful textures using brush, fingers, sponges and even bubbles. I have always thought they were wonderful and that it would be great to fuse his textures with design. I have been scanning his paintings into my computer and have a large group to work from. We now have a whole line of images that are entirely his textures and my design. My licensing agent, JMS Art Licensing,llc has just put the collection up on her website and she will also be showing the work at Surtex in New York in May. Here is her website link. http://www.jmsartlicensing.com/two_can_art/
The images are bright and fun. They cover a range of themes from beach and animals to florals and holiday. When I show Noah the finished designs I get wide smiles back.

14 comments:

  1. These are very beautiful! Love both textures an compositions. Congrats to both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, these works are really beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti,
    I love these images, especially the animal, floral, and beach images! How can I get one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful Patti! What a fun thing for you and your son to do together and the results are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, If you are interested in giclee prints I have a printer that I work with. Price is generally based on size and if it is on paper or canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patti,
    Simply wonderful! Lovely team the two of you make!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patti,
    How amazing, great colour and textures... what great artwork you both have produced, well done. Hope sales go well. Thanks so much for visiting my blog too.
    Ni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Patti, these are so beautiful!! Noah's textures are amazing, and your design enhances them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are several more images that will be on the licensing agent's site soon. I just ordered Noah paint and some really cool sponges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look fantastic! What a wonderful way for you and your son to collaborate :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so so so beautiful! Great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your paintings are all very beautiful, but these ones are really special.
    Love the textures and the compositions!

    ReplyDelete